Inspired by Italy’s Cinque Terra, and brought to you as a gift from the communities of the Central Coast, the 5 Lands Walk is a day-long festival along 10kms of spectacular coastline ranging from Macmasters Beach and finishing at Terrigal Beach.
We acknowledge the Aboriginal people as the original occupants of these Lands, and pay our respects to their Elders, both past and present, who were and are the Guardians of the 5 Lands.
What’s it all about?
- Be moved by the ceremonies
- Be inspired by the art
- Be thrilled by our coastline
- Be excited to experience different cultures
- Be bowled over by the enthusiasm and talent of our children
- Be enthralled by the whales
- Be delighted by the music and dance
- Be satisfied by completing a 10km walk
But mostly – be here and be overwhelmed by the whole experience on Saturday
Find out more at 5 Lands Walk.